Help keep the Community up to date on current issues:
The News Section of the Forum is for important current issues/reports related to the advent of (1)new, socially helpful technology, (2)along with pointing of the continued corruption of the Monetary system. If you see news regarding anything related to our Movement, in this regard please inform your fellow members. (We are working to have a dedicated forum news subcategory for this.)
Engage others who are in Protest and inform them about us:
As of the time of this writing, European protests are occurring with slogan like "Abolish money" and "End capitalism". This is powerful and if you can get in touch with protest leader and inform them of our movement, please do so. Also, if you are in an area where a protest is occurring please pass out DVD of Addendum/The Orientation Video and and perhaps text reductions of the Orientation Guide.
Zeitgeist Day 2010:
Zeitgeist Day 2010 needs to be bigger than 2009. The Main event in New York is likely going to be an all day event. Other events are critical as well. It is never too early to Give this thought and promote your event. In 2010, we will also likely engage in protests against the Banks. This will need to be carefully orchestrated. Please discuss ideas on the ZDAY Forum Category. More soon.Â
1. Stop supporting fraudulent banking institutions. Debt keeps you enslaved and it is these very banks that supports social stratification.
2.Â Throw away your TV.Â Television shows and News programsÂ pump fear and materialistic self-interest into the public. All news media are own by four different companies, censoring anything that interferes with comercial sales. There's a whole universe waiting for you...
3. Dont join the military! It is this branch of the system that enables the select few to enforce corrupt behavior onto the many.
4. StopÂ buying wasteful, inferior, and toxic products.Â If you keep buying it, they keep selling it. We can hinder cyclical consumption, it is as simple as choice. This can range from gasoline to electronics to toxic fast food.Â
5. Stop supporting politics, meaning we should find other means to invest our efforts.Â We cant have a democracy if politicians need money to get re-elected.Â Politicians prioritizeÂ anything that wins elections instead of solving problems. Elections are given to whoever wins the marketing race.
6. Join the movement. Share ideas with others; give others the opportunity to decide which kind of system they would like to perpetuate, for most are not aware there is an option.